With winter knocking on our doors I turned to the quest of finding a suitable winter coat for my youngest daughter. It had to be warm, functional, hard wearing and most of all cute.
Readers of my blog will know I’m a great Lands’ End fan; I love their children’s range finding the clothes fun and really durable.
So after discussions with Brodie we finally chose the Dark Grape colour as we were sure it would suit her skin tones and not need washing every two days.
What do you think?
Personally I think she looks gorgeous in it.
Again I am really pleased with the quality of the coat. It’s a lovely material, fits really well but like everything the proof needs to be in the testing.
So off we went to our local farm on a bitterly cold day.
Brodie was so snug.
Lands’ End description of the coat states
One coat, 4 ways – it’s our stay-toasty technology!
- 4-in-1 coat with removable 550 fill power down jacket liner
- Waterproof & windproof 3-ply nylon shell
- DriOff™ finish sheds the wet stuff
- PolarThin™ insulation adds warmth without bulk
- Grow-A-Long™ sleeves extend up to 1.5 inches
- SnowGuard elastic wrist cuffs attach at the thumb to keep out snow & cold
- EZ-Zip Tab makes dressing even easier
- 4 bar reflective logo in the rear & zip pulls add better visibility in the dark
- TEMPERATURE RATING: WARMEST: Designed to take on the worst of the winter weather
Let me just tell you as I was frozen around the farm, Brodie was using words such as toasty, boiling, lovely. I was green with envy.
Again Lands’ End gets a thumbs up off us.
The coat even got the horses approval.